Cookies are small text files stored by your browser as you browse the internet. They can be used to collect, store, and share data about your activities across websites, including on AOSSports.com. Cookies also allow us to remember things about your visits to AOS Sports, and to make the site easier to use.
We use both session cookies, which expire after a short time or when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain stored in your browser for a set period of time. We use session cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, like when you log into AOS Sports. We use persistent cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period, like when you request that we keep you signed in.
Authentication and Security
- To log you into AOS Sports
- To protect your security
- To help detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate AOS Sports agreements
For example, cookies help authenticate your access to AOS Sports and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your accounts.
- To remember data about your browser and your preferences
- To remember your settings and other choices you’ve made
For example, cookies help us remember your preferred language or the country you’re in, so we can provide content in your preferred language without asking each time you visit.
Analytics and Research
- To help us improve and understand how people use AOS Sports
For example, cookies help us test different versions of AOS Sports to see which features or content users prefer, web beacons help us determine which email messages are opened, and cookies help us see how you interact with AOS Sports like the links you click on.
- To customize AOS Sports with more relevant content
For example, cookies help us show a personalized list of recommended courses on the homepage
- To provide you with more relevant advertising
-To learn more about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site.
Please note that where advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertising on other websites and applications, but it will not be tailored to your interests.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
- Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, so your browser’s cookie-management tools may not remove them. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, see Adobe’s article on managing flash cookies and Website Storage Settings panel.
- To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google Analytics’ display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
- For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Updates & Contact Info